Are you frustrated with your current bank? Are you tired of high fees and poor service? How many times have you wanted to switch banks but knew it would be a big hassle?
We’ve simplified the process with our hassle-free, online ClickSWITCH program. In just a few easy steps, you can transfer your banking relationship and online direct deposits to Renasant Bank.
Your Renasant account data is automatically uploaded to your ClickSWITCH portal and ready to use from the moment you open it.
Powerful ClickSWITCH Features
- Switch Assist scans your old bank account to find recurring payments and rolls them over to your new account. All you have to do is choose which payments you want to keep.
- Switch Status lets you easily track the payments you move to your new account.
- Switch Summary give you a glimpse of the switching activity on your accounts. Track the status of each payment being switched to see when and where to expect deductions.
Once the switch is complete, initiate closure of your old account right inside the ClickSWITCH portal.
Let’s Get Started
- To activate ClickSWITCH on your Renasant account, call us at 800.680.1601, or visit a location near you. One of our bankers will provide you with a unique SwitchTRACK code, which you will use to log in, track activity and complete the ClickSWITCH process.
- Visit renasantbank.clickswitch.com and enter your SwitchTRACK code.
- Select from a pre-generated list of automatic payments and direct deposit options. These are the services we’ll help you switch over.
- Click through each tab and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your switches.
They may be #2 in the College Football Playoff rankings, but Alabama has got some mighty big issues they are dealing with that might just make their post season a short one. The only thing they had going for them was that the Playoff didn't know. Well now she does.
At Renasant, we want you to bank in style, and even get rewarded when you do so. Renasant Rewards Extra has a number of extra benefits. From access to insurance to refunds, this is truly the checking account that checks all the boxes.
Follow along as Julie introduces us to Natasha Stoneking, author of the life and style blog, Hello Happiness, and takes a tour of her home in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Yogi Dada, artist and business owner, shares her story of a life submersed in art and how and why she started her business.
Learn about LPGA Tour Winner Ally Ewing, and see why she chooses Renasant to simplify her banking.
Renasant is proud to present Dream Together – an exciting behind the scenes look at Nashville SC, narrated by Kirk Herbstreit. Follow along as the Boys in Gold take the pitch for the Music City for their second season in the MLS. #EveryoneN