Pay your bills anytime, anywhere!
With Bill Pay, you can make online payments without writing checks, addressing envelopes, buying stamps or making trips to the post office.
- Schedule automatic payments or reminders up to one year in advance.
- Save and store payee details for future payments.
- Reduce the risk of fraud, lost or stolen checks by sending electronic payments.*
- Create and review reports of all your past payments.
Best of all, Bill Pay is absolutely free to use!
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Bill Pay.
- You are able to choose the date on which the payment is to be sent by Bill Pay to the payee.
- The Bill Payment service within Online Banking will indicate whether a payee is paid electronically or by check.*
- Funds for payments made by check will be debited from your account when the payee receives and deposits the check.
- Funds for electronic payments will be debited from your account on the scheduled payment date.
- If paid electronically: You may cancel a pending electronic payment on the Bill Pay page in Online Banking.
- If payment converted to check: To place a Stop Pay on an uncleared Bill Pay payment that will be paid by check, contact the Service & Solutions Center at 877.367.5371 or visit your nearest Renasant location.
- A $36 Stop Payment fee will apply to each transaction to be paid by check.
*Bill payments to payees who are not set up to receive electronic payments will be made with a check drawn on your account. Each check will have your account number and Renasant Bank’s routing number. The default starting check number will be 9000. Your cleared Bill Pay check images can be viewed after signing in to Online Banking.
Renasant Bank Privacy & Security
Renasant Online Banking is available to all Renasant Bank consumer online banking customers. The Bill Pay feature of our suite of online products is available when there is sufficient available balance for the transfer or bill payment.
Because it is of utmost importance to protect your personal information, we go to great lengths to make sure that your transactions are confidential and secure when you are banking online. Renasant Online Banking and its related bank products use encryption technology and other security measures to protect the confidentiality of transactions. Although we work hard to ensure the security of our systems, it is equally important that you take appropriate steps to protect the matters within your control, such as protection of user names and passwords, antivirus and spyware software for your computer, and avoidance of phishing email messages. Click Online Security for more security information and tips.
They may be #2 in the College Football Playoff rankings, but Alabama has got some mighty big issues they are dealing with that might just make their post season a short one. The only thing they had going for them was that the Playoff didn't know. Well now she does.
At Renasant, we want you to bank in style, and even get rewarded when you do so. Renasant Rewards Extra has a number of extra benefits. From access to insurance to refunds, this is truly the checking account that checks all the boxes.
Follow along as Julie introduces us to Natasha Stoneking, author of the life and style blog, Hello Happiness, and takes a tour of her home in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Yogi Dada, artist and business owner, shares her story of a life submersed in art and how and why she started her business.
Learn about LPGA Tour Winner Ally Ewing, and see why she chooses Renasant to simplify her banking.
Renasant is proud to present Dream Together – an exciting behind the scenes look at Nashville SC, narrated by Kirk Herbstreit. Follow along as the Boys in Gold take the pitch for the Music City for their second season in the MLS. #EveryoneN