Pay your bills anytime, anywhere!
With Bill Pay, you can make online payments without writing checks, addressing envelopes, buying stamps or making trips to the post office.
- Schedule automatic payments or reminders up to one year in advance.
- Save and store payee details for future payments.
- Reduce the risk of fraud, lost or stolen checks by sending electronic payments.*
- Create and review reports of all your past payments.
Best of all, Bill Pay is absolutely free to use!
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Bill Pay.
- You are able to choose the date on which the payment is to be sent by Bill Pay to the payee.
- The Bill Payment service within Online Banking will indicate whether a payee is paid electronically or by check.*
- Funds for payments made by check will be debited from your account when the payee receives and deposits the check.
- Funds for electronic payments will be debited from your account on the scheduled payment date.
- If paid electronically: You may cancel a pending electronic payment on the Bill Pay page in Online Banking.
- If payment converted to check: To place a Stop Pay on an uncleared Bill Pay payment that will be paid by check, contact the Service & Solutions Center at 877.367.5371 or visit your nearest Renasant location.
- A $36 Stop Payment fee will apply to each transaction to be paid by check.
*Bill payments to payees who are not set up to receive electronic payments will be made with a check drawn on your account. Each check will have your account number and Renasant Bank’s routing number. The default starting check number will be 9000. Your cleared Bill Pay check images can be viewed after signing in to Online Banking.
Renasant Bank Privacy & Security
Renasant Online Banking is available to all Renasant Bank consumer online banking customers. The Bill Pay feature of our suite of online products is available when there is sufficient available balance for the transfer or bill payment.
Because it is of utmost importance to protect your personal information, we go to great lengths to make sure that your transactions are confidential and secure when you are banking online. Renasant Online Banking and its related bank products use encryption technology and other security measures to protect the confidentiality of transactions. Although we work hard to ensure the security of our systems, it is equally important that you take appropriate steps to protect the matters within your control, such as protection of user names and passwords, antivirus and spyware software for your computer, and avoidance of phishing email messages. Click Online Security for more security information and tips.
A bank that understands you.
The 2020 college football season is already off to an inauspicious start as the Power Five conferences can't agree on anything when it comes to playing.
If you’re a student looking to stretch your paycheck, try these nine savings tips to help keep your costs down and your savings growing.
We know that a trip to the bank is not always the most convenient or exciting activity, so Renasant provides a way to reduce the amount of time you spend in line.
Long-time soccer supporters dream of one day bringing an MLS team to Nashville.
Send and receive money directly with friends and family
Fourteen-time sports Emmy award winner, television broadcaster and ESPN’s College GameDay analyst Kirk Herbstreit joins Renasant as a branding partner and spokesperson.