Statements that you can view, save and print online.
E-Statements are electronic copies of your account statements that you can view, save and print online. E-Statements are:
- Fast - E-Statements are available online days sooner than paper statements arrive by mail.
- Convenient - E-Statements are archived for 18 months starting from your enrollment date. No need to file away paper statements; we store them for you online.
- Secure - Access your E-Statements using a secure account log in.
- Environmentally Friendly - E-Statements save paper, ultimately saving trees.
New E-Statement customers enroll now with these three easy steps:
- Go to the home page and log in to Online Banking. If you are not signed up for Online Banking, sign up now
- Once logged in to Online Banking, click Statements on the Accounts tab.
- Now follow the simple instructions to select your E-Statement accounts.
Enroll in Online Banking
Whether you’re on a last-minute vacation, studying abroad, or traveling just to travel, it’s always important to keep your money safe while doing so. Here are several tips to keep your money and accounts safe while traveling. Bon Voyage!
The odds were stacked against the Music City, but through teamwork, perseverance, and determination, Nashville lands the 24th MLS franchise. Follow the NSC’s inaugural season narrated by Kirk Herbstreit.
If you’ve never attempted to make a budget before, it might seem overwhelming. Don’t worry—here’s a step-by-step guide for creating a plan that can help set you up for financial success.
In her fifth year on the LPGA Tour, Ally Ewing knows that she belongs. As of November 1, 2020, she’s won more than $1.5 million and has played in more than 85 events.
Strong, protected passwords are vital for your financial and personal security. Check out these tips that outline ways to strengthen your passwords to your online and mobile banking information.
Their journey starts with a 112-years-old house with four layers of wallpaper and a rich history of endless stories. Follow along as Tera and Wes transform their house into a home filled with memories and experiences of their own.