Paycheck Protection Program
May 4, 2021: As of May 4, 2021, the SBA indicates Paycheck Protection Program funding has been exhausted and all financial institutions and direct lenders, such as Renasant’s strategic partner biz2credit (B2C) have stopped accepting applications. A smaller funding pool currently remains which is available through Community Development Financial Institutions and Minority Depository Institutions.
Customer Technical Support : [email protected]
Renasant Customer Support Hotline: 844.711.8989
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM EST
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM EST
- Customers may leave a message to be returned by a B2C customer support specialist
April 1, 2021: Renasant Bank is currently processing applications for customers with 2020 PPP Loans obtained for all size loans.
- SBA gov Loan Forgiveness Guidance and Information
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Portal Link for Renasant PPP Borrowers
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Document Requirements
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Video Tutorial for loans GREATER than $150,000.00
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Customer Portal Uploading Documents Video Tutorial
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Video Tutorial for loans $150,000.00 or LESS
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Customer Portal User Guide
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Customer Portal Document Manager FAQ
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Affiliated Business Form
WARNING: The SBA has received notice of several instances of fraud by scammers attempting to take advantage of EIDL and PPP Loan customers. Contact your Renasant Bank Relationship Manager immediately if you suspect fraudulent activity in regards to your loan.