Thank you for your confidence in Renasant Bank, by applying for a CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan. We are pleased to assist you with your PPP Loan, and during these unprecedented times, our hope is that with every loan, we are able to contribute to the vibrant communities that we serve.
If you are a customer who executed a PPP loan with Renasant Bank, we will be contacting you soon regarding your PPP Loan Forgiveness Application. The loan forgiveness application will require you to show how the PPP loan proceeds were used for both payroll costs and non-payroll costs (i.e., mortgage interest, lease and utility payments) and provide supporting documents. From there, Renasant will make a recommendation as to how much of your PPP Loan can be forgiven, which the Small Business Administration will then review.
Renasant has created a secure Customer Portal to provide you with the best customer experience as you navigate the loan forgiveness process. This secure portal will be used to collect the information required to process your loan forgiveness application. The Loan Forgiveness Customer Portal provides you with:
- An efficient and effective customer-facing system
- Guided reference tools and a step-by-step User Guide
- Links to relevant SBA guidance
- On-demand access 24-7
In addition, the following resources are available for your reference. (For the best viewing experience, please use the latest version of Chrome.)
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Document Requirements
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness FAQ (Customer Flyer)
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Customer Resources
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Customer Portal Video Tutorial
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Customer Portal User Guide
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Customer Portal Document Manager FAQ
- PPP – Loan Forgiveness Affiliated Business Form
Renasant Bank will facilitate the loan forgiveness process in a phased approach, depending on your loan funding date. In the next few weeks, you will proactively receive communications including an invitation to apply for forgiveness of your PPP loan based on the parameters established when your PPP Loan was executed.
- The first email is an introductory communication that will arrive at least two days before you receive access to the Customer Portal. This email will provide information about the Loan Forgiveness Customer Portal, how to apply for loan forgiveness and links to resources. This introductory email will arrive in your inbox from [email protected]
- The second email will be sent, shortly after from [email protected]. Please note this email address is slightly different from the email address above. The subject line of the email will be “Welcome to the Loan Forgiveness Customer Portal.” The email will provide a link that is tailored specifically to YOUR LOAN. Do not share this link/email with others. If you do not plan to apply for loan forgiveness until a later date, please save this email because you will need the link in order to access the Customer Portal in the future.
We encourage all Renasant PPP Loan Recipients to monitor their email inbox for the above mentioned email communications. These emails will be delivered to the email address provided to the customer’s Renasant Banker. Please search your Junk/Spam folder if you do not receive either of these two emails.
You May Contact Us
- For technical support, email [email protected] or call the Customer Portal Support Team at 662.680.3900. Leave a detailed message to include your name, business name, loan number, a brief description for your inquiry, and the best contact method to reach you.
Renasant Bank strives to provide the best level of customer service. However, response times may vary depending on volume. Email or phone calls received prior to 3:00pm CST/4:00pm EST will be returned the same day. After this time, email or phone call requests will be returned by 10:00am CST/11:00am EST the following business day.
Customers may also learn more about PPP Loan Forgiveness at SBA.gov Loan Forgiveness Guidance and Information.
Thank you for allowing us to be your financial services provider and advisor of choice.
WARNING: The SBA has received notice of several instances of fraud by scammers attempting to take advantage of EIDL and PPP Loan customers. Contact your Renasant Bank Relationship Manager immediately if you suspect fraudulent activity in regards to your loan.