Monitor your debit card usage 24/7.
Renasant Mobile Debit Card Alerts provide peace of mind when it comes to your bank account by text messaging or emailing a notification for the following:
- Funds Added Alert – Notifies you when a valid cash or check deposit over your designated threshold is made at an ATM
- Funds Removed Alert – Notifies you when a valid PIN purchase or a withdrawal over your designated threshold is made
- Signature Transaction Alert – Notifies you of approved signature transactions over your designated threshold
- Card Status Change Alert – Notifies you when the status of a card changes (for instance, if it’s designated as stolen or temporarily blocked)
- Suspected Fraud Alert – Notifies you when the Fraud System recognizes a fraudulent transaction made on your account
- Internet / Phone / Mail Order Alert – Notifies you of a “card not present” transaction
- International Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your country of record
- Out-of-State Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your state of record
- Pay-at-the-Pump Transaction Alert – Notifies you of pay-at-the-pump transactions
- Declined Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a transaction involving your card is attempted and declined
Mobile Debit Card Text Alerts Overview
- Funds Notification Alerts – A text message will be automatically sent to your mobile phone when funds are added or removed from your card account.
- Account Balance – To get your available card balance at any time, simply text B or BAL to 58084.
- Command – To get a list of all available commands at any time, simply text C to 58084.
- Transaction History – To get your transaction history at any time, simply text H or HIST to 58084.
- Support – For support, text HELP to 58084.
- Cancel Service – To cancel text alerts, text STOP to 58084.
A bank that understands you.
For the roughly 75,000 people that live below the poverty line in Alachua County, Florida, there is no shortage of needs they struggle to meet on a daily basis.
With Bill Pay, you can make online payments without writing checks, addressing envelopes, buying stamps or making trips to the post office.
Renasant Bank is proud to present “Things Southerners Say”. Check out the latest episodes, and stay tuned to Renasant Nation for more gut-busting, all-too-real comedy each week.
Komeh Davis’ dream of owning her own bakery began in her home in 2009. Two years later, she expanded her business to what is now known as CakEffect.
We’ve all made a few “less than wise” financial decisions in our lives. Teaching our children about financial responsibility can save them some of the pain we endured when our eyes were bigger than our wallets.