Monitor your debit card usage 24/7.
Renasant Mobile Debit Card Alerts provide peace of mind when it comes to your bank account by text messaging or emailing a notification for the following:
- Funds Added Alert – Notifies you when a valid cash or check deposit over your designated threshold is made at an ATM
- Funds Removed Alert – Notifies you when a valid PIN purchase or a withdrawal over your designated threshold is made
- Signature Transaction Alert – Notifies you of approved signature transactions over your designated threshold
- Card Status Change Alert – Notifies you when the status of a card changes (for instance, if it’s designated as stolen or temporarily blocked)
- Suspected Fraud Alert – Notifies you when the Fraud System recognizes a fraudulent transaction made on your account
- Internet / Phone / Mail Order Alert – Notifies you of a “card not present” transaction
- International Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your country of record
- Out-of-State Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your state of record
- Pay-at-the-Pump Transaction Alert – Notifies you of pay-at-the-pump transactions
- Declined Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a transaction involving your card is attempted and declined
Mobile Debit Card Text Alerts Overview
- Funds Notification Alerts – A text message will be automatically sent to your mobile phone when funds are added or removed from your card account.
- Account Balance – To get your available card balance at any time, simply text B or BAL to 58084.
- Command – To get a list of all available commands at any time, simply text C to 58084.
- Transaction History – To get your transaction history at any time, simply text H or HIST to 58084.
- Support – For support, text HELP to 58084.
- Cancel Service – To cancel text alerts, text STOP to 58084.
A bank that understands you.
Many of the tenants that live in units built and maintained by Urban Housing Solutions aren’t accustomed to the luxury of having a roof above their head.
Renasant is proud to bring you Zelle, a new way to send and receive money between almost any U.S. bank account in minutes.*
Renasant Bank is proud to present “So True, Y’all”—a series creators have labeled ‘deep-fried sketch comedy’, shining a light on the truths that make life in the South so unique.
Entering her fourth year on the LPGA Tour, Ally McDonald knows that she belongs. As of March 1, 2019, she’s won more than $600,000 and has played in more than 60 events.
Whether you’re on a last minute summer vacation, studying abroad, or just traveling to be traveling, it is always important to keep your money safe.
Google Pay with Renasant is a fast and secure way to pay with your Android™ phone or tablet. Google Pay is accepted at a variety of online and in-store retailers.