Monitor your debit card usage 24/7.
Renasant Mobile Debit Card Alerts provide peace of mind when it comes to your bank account by text messaging or emailing a notification for the following:
- Funds Added Alert – Notifies you when a valid cash or check deposit over your designated threshold is made at an ATM
- Funds Removed Alert – Notifies you when a valid PIN purchase or a withdrawal over your designated threshold is made
- Signature Transaction Alert – Notifies you of approved signature transactions over your designated threshold
- Card Status Change Alert – Notifies you when the status of a card changes (for instance, if it’s designated as stolen or temporarily blocked)
- Suspected Fraud Alert – Notifies you when the Fraud System recognizes a fraudulent transaction made on your account
- Internet / Phone / Mail Order Alert – Notifies you of a “card not present” transaction
- International Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your country of record
- Out-of-State Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your state of record
- Pay-at-the-Pump Transaction Alert – Notifies you of pay-at-the-pump transactions
- Declined Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a transaction involving your card is attempted and declined
Mobile Debit Card Text Alerts Overview
- Funds Notification Alerts – A text message will be automatically sent to your mobile phone when funds are added or removed from your card account.
- Account Balance – To get your available card balance at any time, simply text B or BAL to 58084.
- Command – To get a list of all available commands at any time, simply text C to 58084.
- Transaction History – To get your transaction history at any time, simply text H or HIST to 58084.
- Support – For support, text HELP to 58084.
- Cancel Service – To cancel text alerts, text STOP to 58084.
Whether you’re on a last-minute vacation, studying abroad, or traveling just to travel, it’s always important to keep your money safe while doing so. Here are several tips to keep your money and accounts safe while traveling. Bon Voyage!
The odds were stacked against the Music City, but through teamwork, perseverance, and determination, Nashville lands the 24th MLS franchise. Follow the NSC’s inaugural season narrated by Kirk Herbstreit.
If you’ve never attempted to make a budget before, it might seem overwhelming. Don’t worry—here’s a step-by-step guide for creating a plan that can help set you up for financial success.
In her fifth year on the LPGA Tour, Ally Ewing knows that she belongs. As of November 1, 2020, she’s won more than $1.5 million and has played in more than 85 events.
Strong, protected passwords are vital for your financial and personal security. Check out these tips that outline ways to strengthen your passwords to your online and mobile banking information.
Their journey starts with a 112-years-old house with four layers of wallpaper and a rich history of endless stories. Follow along as Tera and Wes transform their house into a home filled with memories and experiences of their own.