Monitor your debit card usage 24/7.
Renasant Mobile Debit Card Alerts provide peace of mind when it comes to your bank account by text messaging or emailing a notification for the following:
- Funds Added Alert – Notifies you when a valid cash or check deposit over your designated threshold is made at an ATM
- Funds Removed Alert – Notifies you when a valid PIN purchase or a withdrawal over your designated threshold is made
- Signature Transaction Alert – Notifies you of approved signature transactions over your designated threshold
- Card Status Change Alert – Notifies you when the status of a card changes (for instance, if it’s designated as stolen or temporarily blocked)
- Suspected Fraud Alert – Notifies you when the Fraud System recognizes a fraudulent transaction made on your account
- Internet / Phone / Mail Order Alert – Notifies you of a “card not present” transaction
- International Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your country of record
- Out-of-State Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your state of record
- Pay-at-the-Pump Transaction Alert – Notifies you of pay-at-the-pump transactions
- Declined Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a transaction involving your card is attempted and declined
Mobile Debit Card Text Alerts Overview
- Funds Notification Alerts – A text message will be automatically sent to your mobile phone when funds are added or removed from your card account.
- Account Balance – To get your available card balance at any time, simply text B or BAL to 58084.
- Command – To get a list of all available commands at any time, simply text C to 58084.
- Transaction History – To get your transaction history at any time, simply text H or HIST to 58084.
- Support – For support, text HELP to 58084.
- Cancel Service – To cancel text alerts, text STOP to 58084.
Renasant is proud to present Dream Together – an exciting behind the scenes look at Nashville SC, narrated by Kirk Herbstreit. Follow along as the Boys in Gold take the pitch for the Music City for their third season in the MLS. #EveryoneN
Learn about PGA Tour Golfer Russell Henley, and see why he chooses Renasant to simplify his banking.
Follow along in The National Museum of African American Music's six episode series highlighting African Americans' impact on spirituals and gospel, the Blues, Jazz, Rhythm & Blues, and Hip Hop presented by Renasant Bank.
At Renasant, we want you to bank in style, and even get rewarded when you do so. Renasant Rewards Extra has a number of extra benefits. From access to insurance to refunds, this is truly the checking account that checks all the boxes.
Discover how Sylla now uses her platform, SisterGolf, to teach women how to use golf as a tool for developing mutually beneficial business relationships, and to create connections for professional advancement in the corporate workplace.
Whether you’re on a vacation, studying abroad, or traveling just to be travel, it is always important to keep your money safe while doing so. Discover several useful tips to keep your money and accounts safe while traveling. Bon Voyage!
Rise with Renasant, our women’s empowerment initiative, makes a difference for women in the communities we serve. At Renasant Bank, we are steadfast in our mission to support female leaders, achievers, and innovators.