Monitor your debit card usage 24/7.
Renasant Mobile Debit Card Alerts provide peace of mind when it comes to your bank account by text messaging or emailing a notification for the following:
- Funds Added Alert – Notifies you when a valid cash or check deposit over your designated threshold is made at an ATM
- Funds Removed Alert – Notifies you when a valid PIN purchase or a withdrawal over your designated threshold is made
- Signature Transaction Alert – Notifies you of approved signature transactions over your designated threshold
- Card Status Change Alert – Notifies you when the status of a card changes (for instance, if it’s designated as stolen or temporarily blocked)
- Suspected Fraud Alert – Notifies you when the Fraud System recognizes a fraudulent transaction made on your account
- Internet / Phone / Mail Order Alert – Notifies you of a “card not present” transaction
- International Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your country of record
- Out-of-State Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your state of record
- Pay-at-the-Pump Transaction Alert – Notifies you of pay-at-the-pump transactions
- Declined Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a transaction involving your card is attempted and declined
Mobile Debit Card Text Alerts Overview
- Funds Notification Alerts – A text message will be automatically sent to your mobile phone when funds are added or removed from your card account.
- Account Balance – To get your available card balance at any time, simply text B or BAL to 58084.
- Command – To get a list of all available commands at any time, simply text C to 58084.
- Transaction History – To get your transaction history at any time, simply text H or HIST to 58084.
- Support – For support, text HELP to 58084.
- Cancel Service – To cancel text alerts, text STOP to 58084.
Control your debit cards, monitor your spending, receive alerts and more!
2020 was a football season to remember and what better way to cement this crazy year into the minds of all the SEC teams than to go over their end of season report cards!
Renasant is proud to announce that tour pro and three-time PGA Tour winner, Russell Henley, has joined the Renasant team as a brand ambassador.
We begin season 3 by catching up on Courtney’s time in quarantine, Sarah explains how she learned “elves“ are flammable & we get ready to make 2020 the BEST Christmas yet!
Long-time soccer supporters dream of one day bringing an MLS team to Nashville.
Here are a few engaging ways to teach practical money management skills to your kids—with no graphs or charts required.