Monitor your debit card usage 24/7.
Renasant Mobile Debit Card Alerts provide peace of mind when it comes to your bank account by text messaging or emailing a notification for the following:
- Funds Added Alert – Notifies you when a valid cash or check deposit over your designated threshold is made at an ATM
- Funds Removed Alert – Notifies you when a valid PIN purchase or a withdrawal over your designated threshold is made
- Signature Transaction Alert – Notifies you of approved signature transactions over your designated threshold
- Card Status Change Alert – Notifies you when the status of a card changes (for instance, if it’s designated as stolen or temporarily blocked)
- Suspected Fraud Alert – Notifies you when the Fraud System recognizes a fraudulent transaction made on your account
- Internet / Phone / Mail Order Alert – Notifies you of a “card not present” transaction
- International Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your country of record
- Out-of-State Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your state of record
- Pay-at-the-Pump Transaction Alert – Notifies you of pay-at-the-pump transactions
- Declined Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a transaction involving your card is attempted and declined
Mobile Debit Card Text Alerts Overview
- Funds Notification Alerts – A text message will be automatically sent to your mobile phone when funds are added or removed from your card account.
- Account Balance – To get your available card balance at any time, simply text B or BAL to 58084.
- Command – To get a list of all available commands at any time, simply text C to 58084.
- Transaction History – To get your transaction history at any time, simply text H or HIST to 58084.
- Support – For support, text HELP to 58084.
- Cancel Service – To cancel text alerts, text STOP to 58084.
They may be #2 in the College Football Playoff rankings, but Alabama has got some mighty big issues they are dealing with that might just make their post season a short one. The only thing they had going for them was that the Playoff didn't know. Well now she does.
At Renasant, we want you to bank in style, and even get rewarded when you do so. Renasant Rewards Extra has a number of extra benefits. From access to insurance to refunds, this is truly the checking account that checks all the boxes.
Follow along as Julie introduces us to Natasha Stoneking, author of the life and style blog, Hello Happiness, and takes a tour of her home in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Yogi Dada, artist and business owner, shares her story of a life submersed in art and how and why she started her business.
Learn about LPGA Tour Winner Ally Ewing, and see why she chooses Renasant to simplify her banking.
Renasant is proud to present Dream Together – an exciting behind the scenes look at Nashville SC, narrated by Kirk Herbstreit. Follow along as the Boys in Gold take the pitch for the Music City for their second season in the MLS. #EveryoneN