Monitor your debit card usage 24/7.
Renasant Mobile Debit Card Alerts provide peace of mind when it comes to your bank account by text messaging or emailing a notification for the following:
- Funds Added Alert – Notifies you when a valid cash or check deposit over your designated threshold is made at an ATM
- Funds Removed Alert – Notifies you when a valid PIN purchase or a withdrawal over your designated threshold is made
- Signature Transaction Alert – Notifies you of approved signature transactions over your designated threshold
- Card Status Change Alert – Notifies you when the status of a card changes (for instance, if it’s designated as stolen or temporarily blocked)
- Suspected Fraud Alert – Notifies you when the Fraud System recognizes a fraudulent transaction made on your account
- Internet / Phone / Mail Order Alert – Notifies you of a “card not present” transaction
- International Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your country of record
- Out-of-State Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your state of record
- Pay-at-the-Pump Transaction Alert – Notifies you of pay-at-the-pump transactions
- Declined Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a transaction involving your card is attempted and declined
Mobile Debit Card Text Alerts Overview
- Funds Notification Alerts – A text message will be automatically sent to your mobile phone when funds are added or removed from your card account.
- Account Balance – To get your available card balance at any time, simply text B or BAL to 58084.
- Command – To get a list of all available commands at any time, simply text C to 58084.
- Transaction History – To get your transaction history at any time, simply text H or HIST to 58084.
- Support – For support, text HELP to 58084.
- Cancel Service – To cancel text alerts, text STOP to 58084.
4th and goal from the 31 is the prime moment to call the Heaven Hotline Miracles Department.
Renasant strives for simplicity and efficiency - especially when it comes to the busy lives of our customers. That’s why we’ve installed Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) throughout various markets and are adding more.
Meet Jeff Michael, owner of Celebrity Coaches, whose craft is far more than just providing transportation. Building a bus is one thing, but Celebrity Coaches strives to build greatness on wheels.
Late payments can stymie your cash flow and impede your business. With Renasant’s BusinessManager, your receivables can let you access more capital.
At Renasant, we want you to bank in style and even get rewarded when you do so. Rewards Extra has a number of benefits, so we’ve put together a couple of reasons why you should open one today.
Join Sarah Stone Smith and Courtney Goolsby, co-hosts of the Say It Southern Podcast, as they visit Nashville, Tennessee to chat with Bailey Spaulding, founder and owner of Jackalope Brewing Company.
With an increase in working remotely, streaming music, and watching videos, there’s a good chance you are often on a phone, tablet, or computer. There’s also a chance you’ve been the victim of a phishing attempt whether you know it or not.