These are popular questions we’ve answered from homeowners just like you.
Please call us at 877-367-5371.
Cenlar offers many convenient ways for you to make your payment. Simply choose the one that is best for you. Please note that payments can only be accepted using a valid checking or savings account. We are unable to process payments using a credit or debit card.
- Automatic Draft – We offer a convenient system that automatically debits your payment from your checking or savings account each month. To take advantage of this FREE service, simply complete the Automatic Payment (ACH) Authorization below and return it to: Drafting Department, PO Box 77421, Ewing, NJ 08628, Fax: (609) 718 1735, or Email to [email protected]. For faster processing, you can sign up for monthly Automatic Payments online at www.loanadministration.com.
- Web Payment\Paying Online – Just sign in to your Cenlar Mortgage account at www.loanadministration.com and select “Make a Payment”.
- There is no charge to make your monthly payment online.
- You may schedule your payment or pay the same day. Payment must be submitted prior to 9:00 PM ET to ensure your payment is posted on the same day.
- Phone Pay – Call one of Cenlar mortgage loan specialist at 877-492-3248 and provide valid checking account information or use the IVR to setup a payment. (Service charge may apply)
- Automated Pay by Phone –Call 866-430-9683 24 hours a day to setup a check by phone through our automated system.
- Pay by Mail – Simply detach the coupon located on the bottom of your monthly statement and mail it with your check or money order. Be sure to allow 5-7 business days for delivery by mail. The payment address is:
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 11733
Newark, NJ 07101-4733
Yes, in the Your Account section of our Web site, www.loanadministration.com, you can:
- Check Account status
- Make a secure loan payment
- Review your tax and insurance details for your property
- View you loan history
- Sign up for e-Statements
- Sign up for automated notifications
Cenlar will mail a “Notice of Transfer” for the sale and transfer of your loan at least 15 days prior to the effective date of the transfer. All payments should be made to Cenlar until such time this document is received. Any payments received after the effective date of the transfer will be sent to the new servicer. There is no action required on your part unless you have established a bill payment through your checking account or Auto Draft. This will need to be stopped and a new bill pay or Auto Draft setup using the new servicer information.
If you should have any further questions on the transfer of servicing, please contact us at 877-492-3248 or go to Cenlar’s website www.loanadministration.com.
Your monthly billing statement is mailed approximately three business days after your payment is received or if a payment has not been received within two weeks prior to your next scheduled due date. If you have not received a billing statement, please do not delay your remittance. Mail your payment to:
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 11733
Newark, NJ 07101-4733
To ensuTo ensure your monies are posted correctly, please write your loan number on your payment.
If you are having trouble receiving your statement visit Cenlar’s website www.loanadministration.com or contact Customer Service at 877-492-3248.
For your convenience, the monthly billing statement provides an overview of your account. You will find payment information, various balances, a billing coupon to accompany your payment and important messages.
- Go online at www.loanadministration.com and click on Update Your Profile.You will then be able to update your mailing address or any of your contact information
- Writing the information to be corrected on the back of the coupon at the bottom of your statement. Detach and return this coupon with your payment and make sure to check the box on the form to indicate that you made changes to your account information.
- Contact Customer Service at 877-492-3248 and a specialist will be happy to assist you.
An escrow account is used when Renasant Bank disburses your tax and insurance payments on your behalf. The amount in your escrow account is based on the estimated amount necessary to pay these obligations each year. The escrow portion of your monthly loan payment goes into an account to pay for future disbursements of your property taxes and insurance premiums. During the year, payments are made from this account as the bills come due.
Your escrow payment is determined by the amount of your taxes and insurance that was paid in the previous year. When your loan is escrowed, we take responsibility for administering the payment on your tax and insurance bills: however, the payment liability is still your obligation. If you should receive any notices from your insurance carrier, broker or agent or the taxing authority regarding your payment, please advise us immediately.
If you decide to change your insurance carrier, please do the following to avoid a lapse in coverage:
- Make sure your policy meets the insurance requirements
- Contact your previous insurance carrier to cancel coverage as of the effective date of your new policy or you may not receive a refund of the unearned premium, if one is due.
- Verify your new insurance policy has the correct Mortgagee Clause. This clause must appear on your insurance policies
Central Loan Administration & Reporting, ISAOA, ATIMA
P.O. Box 202028
Florence, SC 29502-2028
- Forward a copy of your new policy to the Escrow Department as soon as possible so we have the most recent information on record. By using one of the below methods
- ONLINE: Upload the renewal policy by logging into www.MyCoverageInfo.com, using the PIN CEN300
- MAIL: Send a copy to PO Box 202028, Florence, SC 29502-2028
- FAX: Fax to 843-413-7133
If your policy is canceled, please contact us immediately at 877-492-3248 so we may assist you, if possible. Failure to replace a canceled policy may result in the placement of Force-Placed or Lender Placed Coverage which will then turn into an escrow item and be included in your Escrow payment.
You can request a payoff on your loan by using one of the below methods
- ONLINE: www.loanadministration.com
- PHONE: Automated Payoff (2 Hour Turnaround) 877-772-9633
- FAX: Request with Customer’s Authorization (24-48 Hour Turnaround) 609-538-4011 or 609-538-4012
- MAIL REQUEST: (7 Business Day Turnaround)
PO Box 77406
Ewing, NJ 08628/p>
If you are attempting to register and do not have your loan account number, you can find it on your monthly mortgage billing statement. Your loan account number is shown on the top right corner of your billing statement.
If you do not have your monthly mortgage billing statement, or you are unable to locate your loan account number, you can chat online with a representative or contact Customer Service at 877-492-3248
No we currently do not offer Bi-Monthly payments but as an alternative we offer Budget Drafting described in more detail below
Budget Drafting Program
Budget Drafting is a convenient program that may help to reduce your interest charges, build equity more quickly, and pay off your loan early. When enrolling in the budget drafting program, you authorize the initiation of a debit from your bank account, every other Friday, for half of your recurring scheduled monthly loan payment. A full monthly payment is posted to your loan account on the next business day following the second half payment draft. Twice a year a third 1/2 payment will be drafted and posted to your account as a principal payment. To participate in this program your loan account must be paid ahead by one month.
What are the steps for setting up an account on budget draft?
- The Customer completes a Budget Draft Authorization Form and returns it to our Drafting Department with a voided check, encoded deposit ticket, or a letter of verification
- The loan will need to be paid one month ahead (see below)
- The Customer receives our confirmation letter, which will confirm the bank information, total draft amount, and the draft start date. It is necessary for the Customer to continue making payments as they had previously until this date arrives
- The Customer will need to allow 48 hours’ notice before the next draft day in the event that they need to suspend, terminate, or change any draft information
Are there any stipulations?
Draft days cannot be changed in the Budget Draft Program. Additionally, the same stipulations as a normal ACH draft will apply.
How are the payments applied?
Half of the total draft amount is deducted from the specified bank account every other Friday. The first half payment is held in suspense until the second half arrives, at which point the total amount is applied as the monthly payment. Since the process takes four weeks, the loan needs to be paid one month in advance. Twice a year, a third half- payment will be drafted and posted to the account as a principal payment. This is due to some months having three Fridays. Budget Draft is different from a true bi-weekly in that it must be set up at the time the loan is originated.
Mortgage payments are due on the first of the month with 15 days before a loan is considered late. If the monthly payment has not been paid on the 16th of the month a late charge will be assessed and a Late Charge Notice is sent . In addition, Collection calls will begin and continue until a payment is received.
Should the customer not be able to make a payment on the loan due to unforeseen reasons they will need to contact Default Management at 877-492-3248 to make a payment plan or to discuss loss mitigation options if he/she is going to have difficulty making regular payments.
If the customer account becomes 30 days past due they will not be able to pay with the online method or through the IVR. The customer must speak with a Default Specialist at 877-492-3248 to discuss the loan and make any payments. Once the loan is brought current they will be able to pay via online or phone pay through the IVR.
The Homeowners Protection Act requires that your PMI be automatically terminated when you have reached the date when the principal balance of your mortgage is first scheduled to reach 78% of the original value of your home. Your payments must also be current at that time. Additional payments towards principal will not influence the date of automatic termination, though you may be able to request cancellation, provided the requirements of borrower-requested removal have been met.
Please note: the Homeowners Protection Act only applies to single-family, primary residence mortgages closed on or after July 29, 1999. If your mortgage does not meet these criteria, please contact us to determine what guidelines apply.
Other Ways to Remove PMI
The Homeowners Protection Act gives you the additional right to request that your PMI be cancelled when you reach the date when the principal balance of your mortgage is first scheduled to fall to 80.0% of the original value of your home.
You can also make this request earlier if you have made additional payments to reduce the principal balance of your mortgage to 80% of the original value of your home.
There are other important criteria you must meet to cancel PMI on your loan:
- You must have a good payment history and be current on your payments. A good payment history is defined as no payments 30 or more days late within the last year and no payments 60 or more days late within the past two years.
- You may be required to certify that there are no junior liens (such as a second mortgage) on your home.
- You may be required to provide evidence (for example, an appraisal) that the value of your property has not declined below the value of the home when you first bought it. If the value of your home has decreased, you may not be able to cancel PMI. Any value certifications such as appraisals and Broker's Price Opinions (BPO) would need to be ordered through our office at your expense.
- Your request must be in writing. Please mail your written request to:
Attn: Research Department
P.O. Box 77412
Ewing, NJ 08628
- Or, you can fax the request to 609-718-5271, Attention: PMI/MIP Department.
Note: the Homeowners Protection Act only applies to single-family, primary residence mortgages closed on or after July 29, 1999. If your mortgage does not meet these criteria, please contact us to determine what guidelines apply.
Pay down Loan to Meet PMI Removal Rules
If you are interested in paying down your principal balance to have your PMI removed, please contact us to determine the amount required to become eligible for PMI cancellation.