An Account to Complement Rewards Checking
Interested in opening a Renasant Rewards Savings Account?
AN INTEREST-BEARING ACCOUNT!
Rewards Savings is an interest-bearing deposit account designed to complement Rewards Checking, offering a higher rate of interest when eligibility requirements are met.
REWARDS SAVINGS FEATURES
- Low opening balance of $50
- No monthly maintenance fee with eStatements or daily account balance¹ of $2,500 or more; otherwise, a $10 monthly fee
Eligibility requirements - EARN THE HIGHEST INTEREST RATE BY MEETING 3 MONTHLY CRITERIA ON A PAIRED REWARDS CHECKING ACCOUNT:
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) post and clear per qualification cycle.**
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH automatic payment post and clear per qualification cycle.**
- Receive your monthly statement electronically.
- Earn 0.26% APY* on balances up to $100,000 when you meet reward eligibility requirements.
- Earn 0.10% APY* on balances greater than $100,000 when you meet reward eligibility requirements.
- Earn 0.03% APY* on all balances when you do not meet reward eligibility requirements.
Fees & Information
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 1/10/2018: 0.26% APY is paid on daily balances up to $100,000 for each qualification cycle in which reward eligibility requirements are fulfilled.** If account balances exceed $100,000 and the reward eligibility requirements are fulfilled, then the APY will range from 0.26% to 0.10%, depending on the balance in the account. Account will earn 0.03% APY if reward eligibility requirements are not fulfilled per qualification cycle.** Rates may increase or decrease without notice. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Minimum balance of $50 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed APY.
**Qualification cycle: This term means a period beginning three (3) business days prior to the beginning of your statement cycle and will end three (3) business days prior to the end of your statement cycle.
¹Balance refers to the account balance after deposits or checks (electronic or paper) are applied to your account.
You may make no more than six transfers and withdrawals, or a combination of transfers and withdrawals, per monthly statement cycle (or each month if you have a quarterly statement cycle). Transfers and withdrawals include preauthorized or automatic transfers, telephone transfers, online banking and mobile banking transfers, and transfers by check, draft, debit card or other similar transactions from your account.
Offer good on personal accounts only; business and corporate accounts do not qualify for these plans.
Certain terms and conditions and exclusions apply. Consult with a Renasant Bank personal banker, or refer to the terms and conditions governing your account (the "DepositAgreement") and the Truth In Savings disclosure, for information regarding specific products.