Are you frustrated with your current bank? Are you tired of high fees and poor service? How many times have you wanted to switch banks but knew it would be a big hassle?
We’ve simplified the process with our hassle-free, online ClickSWITCH program. In just a few easy steps, you can transfer your banking relationship and online direct deposits to Renasant Bank.
Your Renasant account data is automatically uploaded to your ClickSWITCH portal and ready to use from the moment you open it.
Powerful ClickSWITCH Features
- Switch Assist scans your old bank account to find recurring payments and rolls them over to your new account. All you have to do is choose which payments you want to keep.
- Switch Status lets you easily track the payments you move to your new account.
- Switch Summary give you a glimpse of the switching activity on your accounts. Track the status of each payment being switched to see when and where to expect deductions.
Once the switch is complete, initiate closure of your old account right inside the ClickSWITCH portal.
Let’s Get Started
- To activate ClickSWITCH on your Renasant account, call us at 800.680.1601, or visit a location near you. One of our bankers will provide you with a unique SwitchTRACK code, which you will use to log in, track activity and complete the ClickSWITCH process.
- Visit renasantbank.clickswitch.com and enter your SwitchTRACK code.
- Select from a pre-generated list of automatic payments and direct deposit options. These are the services we’ll help you switch over.
- Click through each tab and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your switches.
Whether you’re on a last-minute vacation, studying abroad, or traveling just to travel, it’s always important to keep your money safe while doing so. Here are several tips to keep your money and accounts safe while traveling. Bon Voyage!
Time to add another one to the Volunteer QB room. Learn how Tennessee is able to attract top notch talent with their recruiting strategy.
If you’ve never attempted to make a budget before, it might seem overwhelming. Don’t worry—here’s a step-by-step guide for creating a plan that can help set you up for financial success.
In her fifth year on the LPGA Tour, Ally Ewing knows that she belongs. As of November 1, 2020, she’s won more than $1.5 million and has played in more than 85 events.
Strong, protected passwords are vital for your financial and personal security. Check out these tips that outline ways to strengthen your passwords to your online and mobile banking information.
The odds were stacked against the Music City, but through teamwork, perseverance, and determination, Nashville lands the 24th MLS franchise. Follow the NSC’s inaugural season narrated by Kirk Herbstreit.