Defining Your Needs Is The Place To Start.
Life insurance is simply protection to ensure that your family will have financial security when you die. If something should happen to you, how will they be able to continue doing the things they take for granted, such as living in a nice home, continuing their education or creating a retirement nest egg, without you? Life insurance can help to provide the answer.
Life Insurance Features
There are many reasons for purchasing life insurance such as:
- Family protection to provide financial security to surviving family members on the death of the insured person
- To pay for children's education
- Insurance to cover a particular need such as paying off a mortgage or consumer debt upon the insured's death
- Business insurance to compensate a company on the death of a key employee or to provide a surviving partner the resources to buy out the deceased partner's share of the business
- To provide funds to pay estate taxes or other final obligations necessary to settle a deceased person's estate
- To provide the funds necessary for the deceased person's burial expenses
- Accumulation of funds to supplement retirement income
Insurance products available through Renasant Insurance, Inc., insurance subsidiary of Renasant Bank.
Not FDIC-Insured | Not a Deposit | May Go Down In Value | Not Bank Guaranteed | Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency