QUICKLY REQUEST AND RECEIVE BALANCES AND TRANSACTIONS
If you have a cell phone that is not Web enabled, you may still receive balance and recent transaction information via text messaging.
Text Banking allows you to quickly request and receive your account balances and recent transaction history via your mobile device’s SMS Text Message service using a short code and a set of commands.
We won't charge you, but standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier if you aren't sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
NEW TEXT BANKING CUSTOMERS ENROLL NOW WITH THESE THREE EASY STEPS:
1. Go to the home page, and log in to Online Banking. If you are not signed up for Online Banking, enroll now.
2. Once logged in to Online Banking, go to the Mobile Banking Center, click Activate Now next to Text Banking.
3. Now use the text commands below for Text Message Banking.
RENASANT TEXT SHORT CODE— 79680
- B – Summary of available balances for all accounts
- H – Summary of recent transactions per account
- C – Shows list of text banking commands
- HE – Help content for text banking
- L – Receive a URL for the Renasant mobile browser website
- R - Receive a URL and new activation code for the mobile browser website
- S - Deactivate all Renasant text services
Renasant Bank Privacy & Security
Renasant Online Banking, eStatement, Mobile Banking, and Text Message Banking applications are available to all Renasant Bank consumer Online Banking customers. Bill Pay and Funds Transfer features of our suite of online products are available when there is a sufficient available balance for the transfer or bill payment.
Because it is of utmost importance to protect your personal information, we go to great lengths to make sure that your transactions are confidential and secure when you are banking online. Renasant Online Banking and its related bank products use encryption technology and other security measures to protect the confidentiality of transactions. Although we work hard to ensure the security of our systems, it is equally important that you take appropriate steps to protect the matters within your control, such as protection of user names and passwords, anti-virus and spyware software for your computer, and avoidance of phishing email messages. For more security information and tips about online security, please click the link to the Online Security Page.
A bank that understands you.
Manage your finances from home, at work, or on the road.
SEC Shorts hops in the time machine to go back to the year 1998.
Remember the last time you learned a new shortcut that saved you both time and effort?
Have you ever said these things in the kitchen?
In a new world of social distancing, it’s important to remember that there are many ways to do your banking from the comfort of your home.
Tracey Morant Adams is a Senior Executive Vice President and the Chief Community Development & Corporate Social Responsibility Officer for Renasant Bank.