Mobile Debit Card Alerts
Monitor your debit card usage 24/7.
Renasant Mobile Debit Card Alerts provide peace of mind when it comes to your bank account by text messaging or emailing a notification for the following:
- Funds Added Alert – Notifies you when a valid cash or check deposit over your designated threshold is made at an ATM
- Funds Removed Alert – Notifies you when a valid PIN purchase or a withdrawal over your designated threshold is made
- Signature Transaction Alert – Notifies you of approved signature transactions over your designated threshold
- Card Status Change Alert – Notifies you when the status of a card changes (for instance, if it’s designated as stolen or temporarily blocked)
- Suspected Fraud Alert – Notifies you when the Fraud System recognizes a fraudulent transaction made on your account
- Internet / Phone / Mail Order Alert – Notifies you of a “card not present” transaction
- International Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your country of record
- Out-of-State Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your state of record
- Pay-at-the-Pump Transaction Alert – Notifies you of pay-at-the-pump transactions
- Declined Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a transaction involving your card is attempted and declined
For alerts set up on your debit card, you will receive ten (10) free alerts per monthly statement cycle; thereafter, a charge of $.05 per alert will be assessed.
Mobile Text Alerts Overview
Funds Notification Alerts— A text message will be automatically sent to your mobile phone when funds are added or removed from your card account.
Account Balance— To get your available card balance at any time, simply text B or BAL to 58084.
Command— To get a list of all available commands at any time, simply text C to 58084.
Transaction History— To get your transaction history at any time, simply text H or HIST to 58084.
Support— For support, text HELP to 58084.
Cancel Service— To cancel text alerts, text STOP to 58084.
On October 1, 2016, the Mobile Text Alerts short code 42265 was replaced. The new short code 58084 will be used for Mobile Text Alerts going forward.