Click Here for a Quick Banking Reference Guide
As your trusted financial provider of choice, through these uncertain times, we are committed to understanding, then meeting your banking needs. We continue to actively monitor developments as we focus on the safety of our customers, employees and communities. Please check this COVID-19 Resources page often as we will update this site as more information becomes available.
Branch Readiness & Operational Continuity
To ensure your safety and well-being, as well as that of our employees during this time we have elected to temporarily move our branch operations to drive-thru only. Locations without drive-thru capabilities are by appointment only.
We have enhanced our services available through the drive-thru that you would normally conduct inside a Renasant location and remain available for other services by appointment.
Please visit the locations page of our website for the phone number of your local Renasant office and, for access to services required within a branch, contact your banker to make an appointment.
As a reminder all Renasant bank deposits are covered up to the maximum amount allowable under FDIC insurance limits. Please visit www.fdic.gov for more information.
Financial Assistance in Response to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, you/and or your small business may be facing financial hardship. To address those concerns and questions, we are offering assistance to help address your financial needs and well-being. Please contact us should you need assistance with any of the following:
- For SMALL BUSINESS LOAN ASSISTANCE, please contact your banker, or to learn more about the recently passed CARES Act, click here for this Small Business Guide Overview. For information on the Small Business Administration’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program and other SBA information, click here. Note the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program and the CARES Act, which includes the Paycheck Protection Program, are different programs. We will update this page as more information becomes available.
- Credit card assistance, please contact 866.552.8855
- Mortgage assistance, In these unprecedented times, you may need assistance in making your monthly mortgage payment. In an effort to direct you to the right location, please review your monthly mortgage billing statement for the billing address. If you do not have your monthly billing statement, call 877-784-5122.
If your billing address is P.O Box 4140, Tupelo MS 38803-4140:
- Please call 877-367-5371.
If your billing address is P.O. Box 11733, Newark, NJ 07101-4733:
To speak to an associate by phone, call 855-753-6206 or 877-784-5122.
To have a Renasant associate call you, go to https://mortgage.renasantnation.com/covid-19/ and scroll down to complete the form.
Digital Banking Services
We encourage you to take advantage of our products and services that give you flexible banking options. Through our secure online banking and mobile banking services, you can access:
- payment options via online banking including mobile, Zelle®, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Masterpass
- a network of ATMs and ITMs
- debit cards
- direct deposit
- mobile deposit – deposit checks from your mobile phone
- If your oldest account with Renasant Bank has been open for over three months, we’ve temporarily updated our daily limit to $4,000 and our 10-day limit to $12,000 to take care of your banking needs. If your account has been open for three months or less, the daily and 10-day limits remain the same at $1,000 daily limit and $10,000 10-day limit.
- night depository
- bill pay
- text banking
- 24-hour automated account information service (1.800.680.1601)
- loan payments for customers who do not utilize online banking
During times of change, it is especially important to be aware of the risk of fraud. You may receive emails or calls posing as the government or other well-known organizations in an attempt to steal your identity, information or install malware on your computer. Never enter personal information, provide any sensitive information or click on links in these emails.
Although you may receive communications from us via email or telephone as we try to be as flexible as possible to serve our customers, Renasant Bank and its employees will never ask you for your user name, password or other electronic banking credentials on an email, call or otherwise. If you think your information or bank account has been compromised, please contact us immediately at 800.680.1601.
Contact Us – online through email
At Renasant, we remain open for business, and in these unprecedented and challenging times, the safety of our employees and customers, both physically and financially, are of utmost importance. We thank you for your patience and flexibility as we navigate these rapidly-changing events.