Economic Impact Payments (Stimulus)
On Sunday, December 27, 2020, the President signed a second Coronavirus relief package, which includes a new round of Economic Impact Payments (EIP). We believe the process for these payments and their distribution will be similar to earlier this year.
As your trusted financial provider of choice, we are committed to understanding, then meeting your banking needs through these uncertain times. We continue to actively monitor developments, and remain focused on the safety of our customers, employees, and communities. Please check this COVID-19 Resources page often for updated information and potential changes.
Branch Readiness & Operational Continuity
Our branch lobbies are now open. The safety and well-being of our customers and employees remain of utmost importance. We ask that you please wear a face covering when visiting a Renasant location. In certain locations, these may be required per local ordinance. If you do not have one, we will happily provide one at the time of your visit. Employees may ask that you remove your face covering for proper identification, if necessary. Each of our locations have implemented the following protocols:
- All of our employees have been provided face coverings and will wear them when interacting with you.
- Enhanced cleaning is provided at all of our locations.
- Floor markers and plexiglass shields have been installed in our lobbies to help promote social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available at each of our locations.
- The number of people allowed in a location at one time is carefully monitored with maximum occupancy numbers.
Convenient Banking Options to Serve Your Needs
In addition to serving our customers at Renasant locations, we remain committed to providing convenient ways for you to do your banking. If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or been exposed to anyone diagnosed with or awaiting test results for COVID-19, please use one of our other convenient banking channels instead of visiting a branch:
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Online Banking
- A network of ATMs and ITMs
- 24-hour automated account information service (1.800.680.1601)
- Payment options via mobile banking, including Zelle®, Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Click to Pay
- Bill Pay
- Debit Cards
- Text Banking
- Direct Deposit
- Loan payments for customers who do not utilize online banking
- Night Depository
As a reminder, all Renasant Bank deposits are covered up to the maximum amount allowable under FDIC insurance limits. Please visit www.fdic.gov for more information.
Financial Assistance in Response to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, you and/or your small business may be facing financial hardship. To address those concerns and questions, we are offering assistance to help address your financial needs and well-being. Please contact us should you need assistance with any of the following:
- For SMALL BUSINESS LOAN ASSISTANCE, please contact your banker, or to learn more about the CARES Act, click here for this Small Business Guide Overview. For information on the Small Business Administration’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program and other SBA information, click here. Note the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program and the CARES Act, which includes the Paycheck Protection Program, are different programs. We will update this page as more information becomes available.
- For credit card assistance, please contact 866.552.8855
- Mortgage assistance: You may need assistance in making your monthly mortgage payment. In an effort to direct you to the right location, please review your monthly mortgage billing statement for the billing address. If you do not have your monthly billing statement, call 877.784.5122.
If your billing address is P.O. Box 4140, Tupelo MS 38803-4140:
- Please call 877.367.5371
If your billing address is P.O. Box 11733, Newark, NJ 07101-4733:
- To speak to an associate by phone, please call 877.492.3248
- To request relief online: https://assistanceprograms.loanadministration.com/
- To request relief via email: [email protected]
During times of change, it is especially important to be aware of the risk of fraud. You may receive emails or phone calls posing as the government or other well-known organizations in an attempt to steal your identity, information or install malware on your computer. Never enter personal information, provide any sensitive information or click on links in these emails.
Although you may receive communications from us via email or telephone as we try to be as flexible as possible to serve our customers, Renasant Bank and its employees will never ask you for your user name, password or other electronic banking credentials on an email, call or otherwise. If you think your information or bank account has been compromised, please contact us immediately at 800.680.1601.
*Never share any personal information online or on social media.*