REWARD YOURSELF WITH A GREAT NEW RATE!
Rewards Checking is an innovative account that truly pays. With an amazing 1.51% APY* on balances up to $25,000, your checking account becomes part of your investment portfolio. Plus, in addition to the extra cash you earn, you get your own Renasant Debit Mastercard®, access to Mobile Banking and Online Banking with Online Bill Pay.
REWARDS CHECKING FEATURES
- Low opening balance of $50
- Up to $25 in ATM fee refunds per monthly statement period
- No monthly maintenance fee with eStatements or daily account balance** of $500 or more; otherwise, a $7.50 monthly fee
- Renasant Debit MasterCard
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking with Online Bill Pay
- Unlimited check writing
TO EARN THE HIGHEST INTEREST RATE AND GET ATM REFUNDS, JUST DO THE FOLLOWING DURING EACH QUALIFICATION CYCLE***:
Have at least 10 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) post and clear per qualification cycle.***
Have at least one direct deposit or ACH automatic payment post and clear per qualification cycle.***
Receive your monthly statement electronically.
Earn 1.51% APY* on balances up to $25,000 when you meet reward eligibility requirements.
Earn 0.30% APY* on amount of balance over $25,000 when you meet reward eligibility requirements.
Earn 0.03% APY* on all balances when you do not meet reward eligibility requirements.
Fees & Information
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 3/14/2018. 1.51% APY is paid on daily balances up to $25,000 for each qualification cycle in which reward eligibility requirements are fulfilled. If account balances exceed $25,000 and the reward eligibility requirements are fulfilled, then the APY will range from 1.51% to 0.30% (depending on balance in account). Account will earn 0.03% APY if reward eligibility requirements are not fulfilled per qualification cycle. Rates may increase or decrease without notice. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum opening deposit is only $50.
**Balance refers to the account balance after deposits or checks (electronic or paper) are applied to your account.
***Qualification cycle: This term means a period beginning three (3) business days prior to the beginning of your statement cycle and will end three (3) business days prior to the end of your statement cycle.
- Offer good on personal accounts only; business and corporate accounts do not qualify for these plans.
- Certain terms and conditions and exclusions apply. Consult with a Renasant Bank personal banker, or refer to the terms and conditions governing your account (the "Deposit Agreement") and the Truth In Savings disclosure, for information regarding specific products.